The Entrepreneur’s Call to Action: From High-End to High-Stakes & How To Pivot Your Marketing During The Aries-Libra Nodal Shift from 2023 – 2025
As the Nodes Shift from Taurus & Scorpio to Aries & Libra in 2023-2025 we will see the marketing landscape shift, from luxury to necessity, from long-form to short-form. Join me as we explore how you can adapt your marketing and business focus to coincide with these changes and ensure you’re not left behind.
Immediate Access Now Available
In this Astro salon, we’ll be exploring the Nodal Ingress into the Aries-Libra Axis (July 12/17, 2023 – January 2025). The last time this occurred was 2004-2006, just preceding Pluto’s entry into Capricorn (of which we are now at the edge) and the 2008 financial crisis. We’ll be discussing potential coming trends, global market changes, advances in business, marketing, public desires and needs, formats, and potential economic and world impacts unfolding during this period.
NORTH NODE IN ARIES
– The North Node rules collective trends, economic market shifts, economic needs, and global focus. Its transits last 18-months through each zodiac sign, taking a full 18.6 years to transit the entire zodiac. Tracking it gives us an indication of market demands, pricing shifts, and collective needs for a specific period of time, in this case with the North Node entering Aries, lasting from July 2023 until January 2025.
– The entrance into Aries, will mark a highly active, initiatory and inflammatory period, where markets will be more volatile and impulsive, and focus will be on taking risks and big action in new areas, projects, and offers. Specifically ones that have clear CTAs and are of a short duration. Leaving behind the slower, more steady period of Taurus which had us fixated on ingrained behaviors, and spending money to hold on to what we had.
– This shift will change the activity of markets, old-school bro marketing tactics that trigger FOMO, have the potential to fan flames and send prospects over the edge, and so new marketing methods will be needed. The last time that the North Node was in Aries was 2004-2006, 1986-1987, 1967 – 1969, and 1949-1950. Anyone born during those periods will be experiencing their Nodal return within the next 18 months.
SOUTH NODE IN LIBRA
-The North and South Nodal shifts always occur together, in direct opposition of one another, with the North Node entering Aries, the South Node will enter its opposite sign of Libra. The South Node from a market perspective rules what we are coming away from, what is hidden, what does not get attention, and a place of potential losses.
– Where Aries represents survival, the development of new skills and capabilities, risk-taking, aggression, war, and the individual, Libra represents luxury offers, lifestyle products, beauty, collaboration, partnership, high quality, justice, and fairness.
-It is through understanding the South Node transits that we can determine where to refocus our resources into areas that will gain more momentum and attention, and what we can expect a de-emphasis of in our lives and in trends, markets and economies.
NODAL CYCLE TIMING
– With a full cycle of the nodes occurring every 18.6 years, we are witnessing a period that we have not experienced in nearly 2 decades. With the addition of further transits such as Saturn in Pisces, Uranus in Taurus, Neptune in Pisces, and Pluto teetering between its last degrees of Capricorn as it enters Aquarius in 2024 for the next 20 years, we are witnessing an echo of previous events projected onto a new environment.
– The Nodal shift into the Aries-Libra axis will offer opportunities for beginning new projects, offers, and businesses, with a different energy supply, and shorter-term emphasis. We will see more DIY focus, and the desire to target specific problems head-on, in short bursts. I predict a decrease in long-term programs, and a shift away from high-end luxury brands unless the brand pivots to market itself based on clear objectives, and as a Swiss army knife to tackle a multitude of problems one piece at a time.
– Where are your hidden assets? What skills, resources, or insights do you have that have the power to shift the direction of your business now and into 2025? Join me during this Astro salon where I’ll be sharing what to expect with this transit, and how this is operating as a signal flare to some of the pending economic changes we’ll be seeing over the course of the next few years.
In this Astro Salon, I’ll be exploring the coming Nodal Shift from Taurus-Scorpio into Aries-Libra, and providing a full breakdown of the influence of these transits on small businesses and entrepreneurs. Join me as we uncover the impact of transit on resources, productivity, and sales from now into early 2025.
Meet the Astrologer & Creator of Moonsight Planner™, Mystic Business School™ and Cycles for CEOs™
Vanessa Corazon is an Astrological Planning Strategist and Intuitive Business Coach, with two decades of experience helping thousands of ambitious entrepreneurs, executives, and visionaries breakthrough limiting beliefs and self-sabotage, create thriving businesses, and turn failing launches into multi 5-figure success stories (without burning out or selling their souls).
Her signature approach demystifies astrology and intuition into an easy-to-understand, repeatable, and tangible goal-centered system based on our natural, biological, and psychological rhythms.
Vanessa is the founder of Mystic Business School and has been featured in media outlets like Westender, Within Kingston, The Edgar Cayce Conference, and The Huffington Post. She is the creator of Moonsight Planner, a yearly moon-based calendar planning system and the Sacred Mindset Map, a 12-step guide to breaking through limiting beliefs and self-sabotage. She lives with her husband and four children in Western Canada.